⧖ Italian Premiere
🕑 There will be two shows: one at 6.30 p.m. and one at 8.30 p.m.
· Eugene Ughetti, Concept, Co-Director, Composer and Instrument Design
· Clare Britton, Co-Director
· Dr. Philip Samartzis, Sound Artist & Field Recordings
· Matthias Schack-Arnott & Eugene Ughetti, Performers
· Either Tucker, Lighting Designer
· Nick Roux, Sound Design, Audio System Design, Instrument Design & Construction
· Tilman Robinson, Sound Engineer
· Megafun, Production & Technical Management
· Dr. Malte Wagenfield, RMIT Industrial Design Atelier Leader & Air Consultant
· Sheah Sutton, Producer
Imagine being on the Antarctic ice shelf, housed inside a temporary shelter where you are intimately observing aural experiments using the raw polar energies collected from outside. In an investigation of extreme wind and ice, pristine Antarctic field recordings combine with live industrial percussion to envelope the audience in a visceral soundscape and performance environment. Unsure whether you’re witnessing a sinister activity, cutting edge scientific research or part of a dangerous polar expedition, Polar Force makes us rethink our relationship to the natural world and explores notions of human fragility and isolation from the perspective of the coldest, windiest and driest continent on earth.
📎 Limited seats
♣︎ Buy this ticket and get a Transart Lottery ticket. For more info click HERE!